The Ideal Balance of Litigation Experience With Probate and Trust Expertise
Carr McClellan is one of few Bay Area law firms with specialists in trust, estate, and fiduciary litigation. Our estate and trust litigators represent corporate, individual, and charitable beneficiaries. The group’s litigation work spans the entire breadth of trust, estate, and probate disputes.
The team enjoys a reputation for excellence throughout Northern California. Our estate and trust litigation attorneys combine substantial litigation experience with extensive knowledge of trust and probate law and procedure to effectively represent corporate, individual and charitable beneficiaries. Our team handles every stage of litigation—from discovery and pre-trial motions to settlement negotiations and mediations, trial, and appellate proceedings.
Areas of expertise include:
- Validity of wills and trusts
- Defenses of will and trust contests
- Prosecution and defense of breach of fiduciary claims
- Prosecution and defense of removal and surcharge actions
- Accounting controversies
- Disputes concerning the characterization and distribution of property