From Concept to Commercial Success - Counsel at Every Stage of Business Growth
Our attorneys represent businesses at every stage of business growth, from start-up through financings, mergers and acquisitions, ownership transitions, and possible sale. We work with a wide range of privately held businesses, from entrepreneurial ventures to middle market companies in a mix of industries.
Our counsel includes advice on structuring, negotiating and documenting a broad range of transactions and relationships. We serve as general counsel and primary outside counsel to many of our clients, providing technical expertise, years of relevant business experience, and tailored advice to support our client’s business objectives and strategic direction.
- Equity and debt financing
- Organization and documentation for start-ups
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Buy/sell agreements, stock purchases and redemptions
- Stock option plans and agreements
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
Clients value our group’s close teamwork with the firm’s practice areas, including tax, employment, intellectual property (IP), real estate and creditors’ rights and bankruptcy.