- Assisted various clients, including in the gaming and technology industries, with start-up formation, establishment of employee equity incentive plans and assistance in obtaining outside financing.
- Represented a privately held company in the issuance of debt financing, including bridge transactions, and several rounds of equity financing involving venture capital investors.
- Represented a privately held business in the service industry with the sale of $15 million of assets to a large, multi-national company.
- Represented the buyer in the acquisition of a series of grocery stores, with a purchase price of approximately $30 million.
- Represented the borrower in a $75 million refinancing with a large, national bank, secured by multiple real property.
- Represented various clients in negotiating contracts with third party service providers.
Danielle is a member of the Corporate and Business Group and brings over ten years of experience in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, contract law and municipal securities. She represents clients in various matters relating to corporate formation and organization, equity and debt financings, joint venture enterprises, mergers and acquisitions (representing both buyers and sellers in asset and stock transactions) and contract review and negotiations. Her client base includes companies in a variety of industry sectors, including technology, manufacturing, service, and retail.
Prior to joining Carr McClellan, Danielle practiced in the area of municipal finance where she represented government entities, including cities, counties, local agencies, non-profit borrowers and securities underwriters in tax-exempt securities transactions.
- Corporate formation and organization
- Equity and debt financing
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Contract review and negotiations
Contact InformationDanielle F. Lan
- J.D., New York University School of Law
Staff editor, Journal of International Law and Politics
- B.A., cum laude, Pomona College, International Relations
Expertise and affiliations
- State Bar of California
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of the Greater Bay Area
Find Another Attorney
- Lage Andersen, Director
- Steven D. Anderson, Director
- Scott E. Atkinson
- Keith P. Bartel, Director
- Robert A. Bleicher, Director
- Norman I. Book, Director
- Marion L. Brown, Director
- Mark A. Cassanego, Director
- Helen A. Christakos, Senior Counsel
- Sarah V. Copeland
- J. Craig Crawford
- William F. Gutierrez, Director
- Laurelle M. Gutierrez, Director
- Albert J. Horn, Director
- Mark D. Hudak, Director
- Melissa S. Hung
- Sinclair Hwang, Director
- Jennifer C. Johnson, Director
- David M. King, Director
- Danielle F. Lan
- Brendan T. Lund, Director
- Lori A. Lutzker, Director
- Michael J. McQuaid, Director
- Valerie J. Menager, Special Counsel
- John D. Minton, Director
- Jonathon M. Morrison
- Kendall Patton, Director
- Manroop Purewal
- Terese M. Raddie, Senior Counsel
- Andrea M. Smith
- Lisa H. Stalteri, Director
- Janice S. Tam
- L. Michael Telleen, Director
- W. George Wailes, Director
- Edward J. Willig, Director
- Golnar Yazdi, Director